SOME TOP QUESTIONS I HELP ANSWER
- What are the various marketing activities I should focus on at different stages of my company growth.
- I am seed stage, do I need marketing?
- Should I hire a junior marketer or a senior marketing leader and at what company stage (Series A, B…D, E and beyond)?
- What kind of marketing investment do I need and what is the right priority and expectation?
- I have gone through several marketing hires, what is the right hire and team structure?
- I need to meet pipeline and growth goals to satisfy my investors?
- To ABM or not? Not enough leads?
- Sales and Marketing alignment?
- Confusion around optimal Martech stack? Effectiveness and operationalization of Martech
- KPIs to be evaluating and focusing on based on channel and investment
- Need to develop positioning and brand for a crowded space or creating a new category
- Develop product positioning/buyer persona and journey
- Value of brand, can I afford to invest in it?
- Integrating and amplifying my marketing investment for a multi-channel strategy to promote my brand
If you are plagued by questions above and are looking for the orchestration around brand and positioning, technology and pipeline and amplification across all channels to grow revenue and establish market leadership, build marketing foundation and mentoring teams to execute to marketing strategies from consumer, SMB to Enterprise buyer then read on below. Otherwise please continue to enjoy my blog and write to me with your specific cases and I will write an investigative piece on that.
Scaling with your Growth
Sonu has been working with enterprise, software and SaaS companies for over a decade in building marketing teams, orchestrating an effective marketing strategy to deliver to the company’s goals of driving growth and market leadership. Depending on the growth stage and marketing investment, Sonu works either on a BOT model closely partnering with CEO and the sales leadership, or in a full time head of marketing capacity to grow the company.
To learn about how you can turn your marketing around or to set up a scalable infrastructure contact me.
Some key areas include:
- Review of website and positioning. Buyer personas and journey
- Audit of marketing mix and effectiveness
- Establishing KPIs and reporting to measure ongoing programs
- Evaluation of martech stack and design and implementation of the optimal stack
- Global program campaign design and effectiveness (webinars, emails, SEM, SEO…)
- Design/develop content and content strategy to drive awareness and engagement
- Event strategy and effectiveness and workflows for lead conversions
- Team design and hiring and training
- Sales operation dashboarding and management
- Customer retention, experience management and marketing
We will be hosting GrowthPath forums to address specific growth challenges and provide an exclusive setting for CXOs to network and exchange ideas and discuss how they can maximize their marketing and sales effectiveness. More information on these and a calendar is coming soon.
Speaking Engagements and Panel Discussions
To contact Sonu for speaking or customized workshops please send email using the contact page.